Winter Storm Howard County Closings List
We have a list of what is closed in Howard County due to Wednesday's winter storm.
The following Howard County services are closed or have inclement weather policies in effect:
- County schools are closed
- County government offices on liberal leave
- Senior centers are closed
- Trash and recycling pickup for Wednesday is canceled. A slide schedule is in effect for the remainder of the week.
- Circuit court and district courts are closed
- County library system is closed
- Howard Community College is closed
- Howard County Recreation and Parks are under an inclement weather policy, residents should contact rec centers for more information.
- Historic Savage Mill is open, but merchants have the option to close, so if visiting a specific merchant, you should call ahead.
- Columbia Association will resume normal operations at 10:45 a.m. and will make a decision on afternoon classes and programs later today.
- The Restaurant Association of Maryland announced most restaurants in the state are open today.
Is your business open or closed today? Please tell us in comments.