With wintry weather in the forecast, Howard County Public Schools will open late Monday morning.
The school week begins with a two-hour delay, officials announced shortly after 5 a.m. Monday.
There are also no half-day morning programs. Also, all morning programs, sponsored by the Columbia Association and the Department of Recreation & Parks in Howard County public schools will be delayed two hours.
Howard County—and much of Maryland—was under a winter weather advisory from 5 a.m. to noon Monday. A wintry mix was in the forecast, with poor travel conditions likely.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Naked Shooting Suspect on PCP Climbs Fire Truck in Calverton (Graphic Video)
- Missing Laurel 9-Year-Old Found Safe at Scotchtown Hills Elementary
- Man Accused of Shooting Wife, Stepdaughter to Death in West Laurel; Son Flees to Safety
- Police Release Dramatic Video of North Laurel Liquor Store Robbery
- Obituary: Michael John Emery, 29, of Laurel