Laurel Police Hosting Domestic Violence Event
Several other groups will be on hand to offer victims and survivors assistance.
If you or someone you know is facing domestic violence, the Laurel Police Department is offering an easy way to seek help on Tuesday night.
On Dec. 4 at 7 p.m., the LPD will be joined at Partnership Hall (811 Fifth Street, Laurel) by numerous organizations committed to overcoming domestic abuse and aiding victims and survivors.
Drop in to receive:
- Counseling from Community Advocates for Family and Youth
- Counseling and legal services from House of Ruth
- Counseling from Prince George’s Hospital Center
- Trial preparation assistance from the Prince George’s County State’s Attorney Office
- Counseling from the SWAN program
The Laurel Police Department will also be on hand to listen to the concerns of victims about law enforcement.
For more information on this event, contact Maj. Bob Althoff at 301-498-0092.