The rain will begin Monday, falling mostly before 1 p.m. and will accompanied by heavy fog. Temperatures should reach the low-50s, dropping to the mid-30s at night.
Skies should be sunny on Tuesday, with a high temperature in the high-40s, dropping to the low-30s over night.
There’s a 40 percent chance of snow Wednesday morning and afternoon, turning to rain later in the day. Temperatures will reach the low-40s. There’s a 50 percent chance that rain will continue into the evening, possibly turning to snow later; temperatures will drop to the low-30s over night.
We may see snow again Thursday – there’s a 30 percent chance. Otherwise, skies will be partly sunny and temperatures will hit the mid-40s, dropping to the low-30s at night.
Friday should be sunny with temperatures in the mid-40s during the day, dropping to the mid-20s at night.
Headed into the weekend, there is a 30 percent chance of rain and snow Saturday and temperatures will reach just the mid-30s.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Man Accused of Shooting Wife, Stepdaughter to Death in West Laurel; Son Flees to Safety
- Police Investigate Fatality on I-95 in Laurel
- Naked Shooting Suspect on PCP Climbs Fire Truck in Calverton (Graphic Video)
- Laurel Mall Redevelopment: New Tenant, Construction Schedule Unveiled
- Missing Laurel 9-Year-Old Found Safe at Scotchtown Hills Elementary