By Raquel Guillory, Director of Communications
Wednesday, the Governor delivers his annual State of the State Address where he’ll lay out his balanced plan and vision to move our State forward. We wanted to give you a sneak peek of the address through this word cloud.
We’ve set it up so you can connect before, during and after the State of the State. Here’s how:
- Watch the address streamed live on our specially designed State of the State webpage on February 1, 2012 at noon.
- Use the hashtag #MDSOTS on Twitter to discuss the address before, during and after.
- Submit a question. A few days after the address, Governor O’Malley will answer questions on YouTube and for the first time, members of our senior staff—including our Chief of Staff, Matt Gallagher—will host live chats where they will answer questions submitted online from Marylanders.
- Subscribe to our blog to get a copy of the enhanced version of the speech with explanatory graphs and facts after the address.
- And as always, you can share your thoughts on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Martin O'Malley is the Governor of Maryland. He writes a regular blog for his official website.