Click on the name of the deceased to read the full obituary and/or to submit online condolences.
Gasch’s Funeral Home, P.A. (Hyattsville)
Location: 4739 Baltimore Avenue
Phone: 301- 927-6100
- Marie Theresa Rosado of New Carrollton died Nov. 4. She was 92.
- Merle Lewis: Family will receive friends and relatives at the Funeral Home on Tuesday, November 13th from 2:00 PM until 4:00 PM and from 7:00 PM until 9:00 PM. Funeral service will be held at Trinity Moravian Church, 7011 Good Luck Road New Carrollton, MD 20784 on Wednesday, November 14th at 10:30 AM. Interment Maryland National Memorial Park. Memorial contributions may be made to Trinity Moravian Church
- Mildred Ruppel: Family received friends and relatives at the Chapel at Riderwood Village, 3110 Gracefield Rd. Silver Spring, on Tuesday, November 6th from 10:00 AM until time of service at 11:00 AM. Interment Calverton National Cemetery, NY on Wednesday, November 7th at 2:00 PM.
- Susan Stinchcomb: Arrangements are pending.
- Leo Weston: Family received friends and relatives at the Funeral Home on Saturday, November 3rd from 10:00 AM until the time of service at 11:00 AM. Interment Fort Lincoln Cemetery. Memorial contributions may be made to National Multiple Sclerosis Society or Wounded Warriors.
Donaldson Funeral Home Pa (Laurel)
Location: 313 Talbott Avenue, Route 198 West, Laurel
- Margaret Greenholt of Laurel died Nov. 8. She was 76.
- Ved Khanna of Catonsville died Nov. 8. He was 79.
- Cleaven Woods of Whitemarsh died Nov. 7. He was 61.
- Bernice Snell of Columbia died Nov. 6. She was 78.
- John Willis Deane, Jr. of Churchville died Nov. 3. He was 80.
Fleck Funeral Home Incorporated (Laurel)
Location: 7601 Sandy Spring Road, Laurel
- No new obituaries listed at this time.