Flood waters have closed 12 roadways in Laurel and throughout Prince George's County.
The Department of Public Works and Transportation has closed the following roads due to flooding:
- Sunnyside Avenue at Edmonston Road, Beltsville
- 6700 Glenn Dale Road, Glenn Dale
- Old Baltimore Avenue at Edmonston Road, Beltsville
- Sweitzer Lane at Van Dusen Road, Laurel
- Croom Station Road at the bridges in from both directions, Upper Marlboro
- Governor Bridge Road, Bowie
- Brock Bridge Road, Laurel
- Contee Road at Mayfair Drive, Laurel
- Van Dusen Road at Old Gunpowder Road, Laurel
- Sweitzer Lane at Van Dusen, Laurel
- South Springfield Road at Accokeek Road, Clinton
- 11700 block of Brandywine Road, Brandywine.
Currently, the State Highway Administration is reporting the following high water:
- Water Street, Upper Marlboro
- Indian Head Highway (Route 210) Service Road
Click here for a list of closures in Howard County.