With an impressive 5-1 win over the Texas Rangers in the one-game wildcard playoff on Friday evening, the Orioles are now set to take on the New York Yankees in the five game American League Division Series. The ALDS begins Sunday at Baltimore at 6:07 p.m. on TBS.
Meanwhile, the Nats wrapped up the top seed in the National League yesterday with a 5-1 win over the Philadelphia Phillies, taking them to 98-64 on the season. They'll go on the road Sunday to face the winner of Friday's one-game wild card playoff between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Atlanta Braves.
The best-of-five National League Division Series will then come to Washington Wednesday for one to three games, depending on how many wins each team racks up. The winner of that round will face the winner of San Francisco and Cincinnati for a World Series berth.
Below, find the playoff schedule for the first two rounds of the posteason. Many of the starting times have yet to be determined, and games marked with an asterisk won't be played if the series has already been decided.
American League Division Series
- Game 1 | Sunday, Oct. 7: New York Yankees at Baltimore - 6:07 p.m.
- Game 2 | Monday, Oct. 8: New York at Baltimore - 8:07 p.m.
- Game 3 | Wednesday, Oct. 10: Baltimore at New York
- Game 4 | Thursday, Oct. 11: Baltimore at New York*
- Game 5 | Friday, Oct. 12: Baltimore at New York*
- Game 1 | Saturday, Oct. 6: Oakland Athletics at Detroit Tigers (6:07 p.m.)
- Game 2 | Sunday, Oct. 7: Oakland at Detroit
- Game 3 | Tuesday, Oct. 9: Detroit at Oakland
- Game 4 | Wednesday, Oct. 10: Detroit at Oakland*
- Game 5 | Thursday, Oct. 11: Detroit at Oakland*
National League Division Series
- Game 1 | Sunday, Oct. 7: Washington Nationals at St. Louis - 3:07 p.m.
- Game 2 | Monday, Oct. 8: Washington at St. Louis - 4:37 p.m.
- Game 3 | Wednesday, Oct. 10: St. Louis at Washington
- Game 4 | Thursday, Oct. 11: St. Louis at Washington*
- Game 5 | Friday, Oct. 12: St. Louis at Washington*
- Game 1 | Saturday, Oct. 6: Cincinnati Reds at San Francisco Giants (9:37 p.m.)
- Game 2 | Sunday, Oct. 7: Cincinnati at San Francisco
- Game 3 | Tuesday, Oct. 9: San Francisco at Cincinnati
- Game 4 | Wednesday, Oct. 10: San Francisco at Cincinnati*
- Game 5 | Thursday, Oct. 11: San Francisco at Cincinnati*
Baseball fans, how are you planning to take in the playoffs? Do you have tickets to any Nationals or Orioles games? Let us know in the comments.