Art of Hair (The Salon) is located in historic Savage Mill in one of nine textile weaving buildings from the early 1800s. In addition to a wash and cut, the salon does color, perms and relaxers and scalp treatments in an upscale environment. The stylists also offer bridal consultations and can correct a bad color job. Spa services include waxing, facials and makeup application. Paul Mitchell's are the principal products used in this salon.
- Hours: Mon, closed; Tues, Thurs, 10am - 6pm; Wed, Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Backdoor on Foundry Street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: Back to School Special
- Private events: Yes
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights, Makeup
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Paul Mitchell, Color Care, Extra Body Smoothing, Awapuhi Wild Ginger.