Dutch Country Farmers Market
The Dutch Country Farmers Market is a great local attraction in Laurel. The Farmers Market offers the freshest meats, cheeses, breads, poultry and much more. The market has a restaurant on site offering a delicious and homemade menu. For fresh and natural food products made without preservatives, the Dutch Country Farmers Market is the place to go.
- Hours: Thu, 9am - 6pm; Fri, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 8am - 3pm; Sun - Wed, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp entry is available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Meats, baked foods, candies, produce, poultry
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Regional specialty: American
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Butcher, Cheese shop
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No