Hands of Time
Located in the New Weave building of historic Savage Mill, Hands of Time is the area's largest shop dealing specifically in clocks and timepieces. The store specializes in grandfather clocks and offers new and used items, as well as repair and restoration. All clocks come with a one year warranty, whether they be new or used. In addition to clocks, Hands of Time also carries fine art, curio cabinets and wine-related furniture.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 10am - 6pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 9pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Clocks, fine art, curio cabinets, wine racks
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: All clocks come with a 1-year warranty; bring them back and Hands of Time will fix them.
- Parking: Free lot
- What's your most popular item?: Grandfather clocks